One day introductory workshop in NVC
When: Sunday 22nd October 2017 10am - 5pm
Where: Alliance Therapy Centre, 24 King St, Carmarthen SA31 1BS
How much: £40 for the day (refreshments included, lunch not included); see below for reduction options
To book: Click here
Purpose of day:
to introduce and explore the key components of Nonviolent Communication and how they can benefit your life.
Who is it suitable for?
Anyone who is dissatisfied with how communication goes in their work and home relationships
Anyone who has said "there has to be a better way of communicating than this!"
We will cover and practice
- Developing an "attitude of compassion" and a 'win-win' mind-set
- How to develop communication 'bridges' rather than walls
- Building trust that our needs matter as much as the others'
- How to listen beyond the words spoken (and even when we disagree with what is being said)
- How to translate judgmental thinking (yours and others') into something more life-serving
- The difference between a request, a demand and a boundary.
- How to say 'no' with care and compassion
Option Extra Day
There will be an optional follow up 'Living NVC' day on Sat 28th October in Pentrecwrt, Llandysul.
Anyone else who has learned the basic skills of NVC is also welcome to join the Living NVC day on 28th
£40 for the 22nd October
£30 for the £28th October
Ways to reduce the cost
Book Two People Together
Save £5 each if you find a friend to come with you on either day and book together
Save £10 each if you find a friend to come with you on both days and book together
Book Both events at the same time
Save £7 if you book both events at the same time and come alone